Male Bladder Control Problems
Dr. Lin has been recognized as a UroLift™ Center of Excellence physician by NeoTract. This is a prestigious distinction given to less than 25 urologists (as of 9/2017) in the U.S., where there are approximately 11,000 urologists. This distinction is awarded to practices that provide excellent patient experience and outcomes in the treatment of BPH using the UroLift™ System.
Watch Testimonials of UroLift™ Patients
The UroLift™ System procedure for BPH is minimally invasive, requires NO catheter for most patients, causes no retrograde ejaculation (“dry orgasms”) or erectile dysfunction, and is performed in the office.
- Dr. Lin has the most experience among urologists in the East Valley in the performance of the UroLift™ procedure (9/2018).
- Watch testimonials of Dr. Lin’s actual UroLift™ patients by clicking here.
- You can learn more about UroLift™ System here.
The traditional “roto rooter” (TURP) is enhanced and made safer using the latest and safest technology currently available (plasma bipolar resection).
- Our TURP patients usually go home the same day – NO hospitalization. Catheterization time is typically only 3-6 days.
- Watch testimonials of Dr. Lin’s actual TURP patients by clicking here.
We offer minimally invasive, in-office treatment to manage your urinary difficulties.
- You walk in and out of the office the same day to have this treatment! No needles! No catheters in the end for most patients!
- Learn more about Prolieve™ by clicking here